Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome

 
Welcome to the Christmas Challenges Blog.  
 
A little while ago the team of {Christmas Creations} on Clubs.nl, Janneke, Marion, Nicole and Renata decided, with me (Janneke) as initiator, to set up a new challenge blog. Of course in the same spirit as the club, so it became this Christmas Challenges {with sketches} blog. All four of us worked very hard the last couple of weeks behind the scenes to make this blog, find sponsors and prepare the first challenge. I made the sketch already and I just can wait to start with it ;o)

We also do a DT Call and you can read all about the DT Call next Sunday May 1st at 9 AM Dutch time. We are looking for six girls and boys who like to join the design team we already have. I asked my friends to join me in this new venture and they all said yes. Thank you girls I love you *mwah 
 
So what do I have to tell more about this new challenge blog .... We have a new challenge every fortnight on Wednesday starting June 1st. The first sponsor is Christine from All That Scraps and she is giving us an amazing price (Thank you so much we really love it) We only make cards in Christmas and Winter theme and when you join us, you do not have any stress making Christmas cards at the end of the year.

I hope to see you all back next week when we place the DT Call. We all want to wish you
 Photobucket
 
 
Hugs, the Christmas Challenges {with sketches} team.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment