Saturday, May 7, 2011

Christmas


Goodmorning! Happy Mother's Day today!
We are so happy with all our new followers and with the gorgeous cards that you entered in our DT Call. Each is a beauty and I think that we will have a hard time choosing new members!

Janneke made the first  fabulous Sketch for this DT Call and off course I just had to use it too. I decided to work with a complete different kind of colors. It's the really first time that I worked on a Christmas Card in this totally different color theme. What do you think of it... does it still have that Christmas feel?

I colored this lovely image of Whiff of Joy with my copic markers.
Skin: E000,E50,E21,R20, Clothes: Rv91,Rv93,RV95, W00,W1,W3,W5
Design Papers are Maja Design "Carpe Diem"
Nestabilites: Classic scalloped Ovals small
Heart Shaped Die is Marianne Design
Others is from my stash.

Have a great day,
With love
Marion

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment