Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Merry Christmas


Goodmorning all!

Maybe you know it all ready but I just love sketches and I just had to play with the one that I made for the DT Call. We have five entry's by now and we hope that there are more cards on there way to this Challenge Blog. If you have any questions about something, you can always email us. When you can't make sketches, no problem .. one of us will make that for you when you have your card ready ;o)

The card is made with a Magnolia stamp and I colored her with the Copic Markers. The paper I used is from My Minds Eye 'I Believe' and the flowers are made with the Die Namics from My Minds Eye and the Leaves are made with the CreaLies Creative Shapes. The oval is made with the Nestabilities.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Janneke
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment