Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge 2012!

Dusty Bookshelf Challenge
I know, I know, I KNOW, I've signed up to a thousand challenges already! but meh, I probably won't finish half of them, so I'll at least have fun signing up.

The idea of this challenge is to basically be able to say [in Jessica's words] "look at my bookshelf and say unequivocally and without exception, “I’ve read all those books.”"

The Fist thing to do is see how many books we have in our Bookshelf that we have to read *Goes to count*


Holly Mother of God. 95 Books. 95 BOOKS. 95 DUCKING BOOKS. O_O 

Yeah, that's my face.
I Quit. I quit and I haven't even started this challenge.
Look at them. 95 Books:


and This Is You after you see that I have not read Divergent, The Hunger Games and Delirium [Among Others]
You are all plotting my death. and you haven't even seen the e-books.



Guess I'm level Grungy – Read 20+ books

as for the book that has more time there, it would be a year and a half.
Wow, in a year and a half I managed to NOT read 95 Books.
O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment