Friday, December 30, 2011

Mini-Challenge

as part of the Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon YA Bookmark is hosting a challenge [Thank you so much for Hosting!], and it is to make a sentence using books.

Here are mine! I made two because I used a little bit of extra help to create one of them and I'm not sure it that cheating....  they are both cheesy but, Oh well, here they are!

If I stay, take me there between here and forever.
Photobucket

If I stay, don't stop now. Take me there between here and forever, before I fall for someone like you.
Photobucket

and I also made one with a Courtney Summer and Tabitha Suzuma, it said: Some Girls Are Forbidden but it seemed a bit lame so I just stayed with the cheesy ones x) but hey, at least I tried. [It was not an easy task]

No comments:

Post a Comment