Friday, December 23, 2011

Pick Your A Thon

From The Book Monsters:
Kristen and I have been debating and debating... read-a-thon or review-a-thon? After much discussion, we decided: why can't we have our cake and eat it too? I mean we both need to work on something: Kristen with reading. Me with reviewing. And what a better time than now to do it!

Date: December 28th to January 3rd
Goal: You pick! You can participate in a review-a-thon... a read-a-thon.. or BOTH, if you are feeling really adventurous.

To join us, declare yourself!

Original Post Here :)

I am sooo signing up, I have to do 6 Reviews. 2 can wait for next year. the rest must be ASAP before my Galleys expire O.O [I seriously need to learn self control when requesting them... *sigh*]

Must Review:
*Slide
*Incarnate
*Life is But a Dream
*Dancergirl
*Graffiti Moon
*Everneath

No comments:

Post a Comment