Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenges


Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenge #1 
Goals, Goals, Goals
  




What book are you starting with?
Ok so, I've been reading a lot lately [at least compared to my usual pace] so I want to focus on reading until January 1st and then start reviewing like crazy :D!

I hope to read / review:
Read: 4
Review: 5

Books I hope to read / review or at least will try to get to:
I hope to finish: Impulse & The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by New Year. and then Graffiti Moon.
I want to review by January 3rd: Incarnate, dancergirl, A series of unfortunate events, Impulse & The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

Pick Your Thon Mini-Challenge #2
12 Most Anticipated Books of 2012

1.- Incarnate by Jody Meadows
2.- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
3.- Life Is But a Dream by Brian James
4.- Slide by Jill Hathaway
5.- Halfling by Heather Burch
6.- Everneath by Brodi Ashton
7.- My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend
8.- The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
9.- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
10.- Before You Go by James Preller
11.- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
12.- Smashed by Lisa Luedeke

Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenge #3
Organizing Upcoming Reviews

 My camera hates me at the moment and it is refusing to cooperate and I can't show you my planner :(
The idea of this challenge is to be organized. I personally don't like using google docs or stuff online because I always, always forget to check them. I also tried with the calendar in my ipod and alarms and such and I still forget. so I go old school and use a planner and post-its :3

since I have no camera I will describe: on the back of my door I have like a thousand post-its with all the books I must read/review. they are in different colors depending on the need and such.

Blue: must buy
Yellow: must review [Netgalley]
Pink: must review
Green: simply must read asap.

and there's my planner, which has marked all the day in which my galleys disappear and blogtours and everything :3


Pick Your a Thon Mini-Challenge #4
Read... Read... Read / Review... Review... Review

I'm Reviewing!

I just made my review for The Statistical Probability of First Sight and now I'm working on:
*Incarnate
*dancergirl
*Impulse

I'm alsmost done with these so I'll go and continue reading Graffiti Moon - which I'm Loving by the way.


Well, today is the last day of 2011. I honestly hope everyone is tucked safe and warm in their beautiful houses with a lovely book in hand. Happy New Year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment